Job ID 26477
To diagnose and treat kidney diseases, we need a nephrologist. Nephrologists are responsible for diagnosing patients, creating health care plans, and overseeing patient care. You need to have experience dealing with patients in this profession, be a critical thinker, and be passionate about what you do to be effective as a nephrologist. Ultimately, a top-notch nephrologist should be empathetic, devoted to providing high-quality treatment, and have excellent communication skills.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Consultations for the diagnosis of diseases.
- Evaluation of kidneys to decide therapy.
- Patients are referred to surgeons using this service.
- Conditions are treated and managed in this manner.
- A dialysis recommendation
Perks and Benefits: Salary Negotiable
Industry Type: Hospital & Clinics
Functional Area: Medical, Health Care
Role: Nephrologist Doctor
Employment Type: Full Time/Part-time/Locum
Education: MBBS/DM/DNB in Nephrology