Job ID 31496
Experience 1 Year
We’re looking for a general surgeon who should possess stability. It’s important to have good eye-hand synchronization since the lives of patients may be on the line. Under pressure, you’ll need to learn how to perform at your best. Being calm, confident, and comforting is crucial.
Roles and Responsibilities
- During the surgical procedure, you must be able to control any situation and make quick decisions.
- You must oversee preoperative and postoperative care and procedures in order to ensure a successful surgery.
- You must be an excellent communicator as well as an expert in understanding the patient’s problems.
- You must schedule follow-up appointments with patients and keep track of their health conditions.
- You must keep track of everything and keep it up to date.
- To achieve the best results, you must adhere to the established surgical rules and employ cutting-edge technology.
- You should be familiar with at least the first nine surgical areas.
- You must devote as much time as possible to assisting the patients’ recovery.
- You must maintain the utmost respect for the patient’s dignity and not withhold any important information from the patient.
Role- General Surgeon
Perks and Benefits- Salary Negotiable
Industry- Hospital and Clinics
Functional Area- Medical Healthcare
Employment Type- Full Time/permanent job/Locum