Job ID 37800
We are looking for a gynaecologist who is well organized, people oriented, learned and holds a degree in diploma with 0 to 2 year work experience. You should be able to diagnose ovarian and uteral infection and also hold a degree in obstetrics and handle pregnant patients and guide and monitor them. You should be able to deal with utmost sincerity. You will have to be Diagnose women reproductive system. You should be well-organized and managed with your duty and be punctual with the work.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- You would be required to diagnose women with uteral and vaginal infections.
- You are supposed to monitor pregnant ladies
- You need to hold sonography of pregnant patients
- You need to prepare reports of patients you diagnose
- You should be able to handle pregnant patients throughout their pregnancy period till the birth of the baby
- You should have exceptional leadership skills
- You should hold the required degree on obstetrics
- You must have a 0 to 2 year experience in genecology and obstetrics
- You need to maintain patients information
TYPE OF JOB
- you are required to conduct various tests and prescribe medicines for problems of female patients regards their reproductive tract.
- You should be able to guide female patients correctly and confidentiality about their reproductive health
- You are also supposed to consult patients about family planning
- You are required to Advice young adolescents girls about their menstruation cycle
- You are supposed to conduct 2 deliveries a week
Perks and Benefits: Salary Negotiable
Industry Type: Hospital & Clinics.
Functional Area: Medical, Gynecology Department.
Role: Gynecologist Doctor
Employment Type: Full Time/Part-time/Locum