Job ID 29772
We are looking for an excellent pediatrician who is willing to provide an accurate diagnosis based on the physical, mental, and social health of children from birth to early adulthood. Parents should be advised on children’s health, safety, nutrition, and fitness needs.
Roles and Responsibilities
1. You must be prepared to collect, record, and maintain patient information and medical history.
2. You must be prepared to prescribe and administer treatments, therapies, medications, vaccines, etc.
Role: Pediatrician Doctor
Functional area: Medical health care.
Industry Type: Hospitals and clinics.
Perks and Benefits: Salary Negotiable
1. Because of the ability to establish contact with children, it has excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
2. Must have strong decision-making, diagnosing, and problem-solving skills.
3. Must have good organizational skills.
4. Must have strong leadership and teamwork skills.
5. You must be loving and compassionate when working with children and their families.
1. Must take care of babies and children.
2. Your responsibility is to provide medical assistance to patients and newborns.