Job ID 28325
Experience 3 Years
We are looking for a gynecologist who can provide sexual and reproductive health services, including pelvic tests, cervical cytology, cancer screening, and detection and treatment of vaginal infections. They diagnose and treat diseases of the reproductive system such as endometriosis, infertility, ovarian cysts, and pelvic pain.
Intrigued applicants can send their resume at DoctifyIndia@gmail.com or they can directly contact at the given number- 9873770804
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- You should be able to complete the required test without hesitation.
- You should be able to identify the cancerous growths in the patient’s reproductive system.
- You must be able to talk about sensitive topics with patients and their families.
- You must not make the patient feel uneasy and must maintain a calm and secure environment.
- Under pressure, you should be able to make quick decisions.
- You must be an excellent communicator.
- You should never reveal the patient’s private information to anyone in order to maintain the field’s dignity.
- If the patient or their family requests it, you should be able to explain the scenarios and discuss test results.
Perks and Benefits: Salary up to 2 lakh to 4 lakh.
Industry Type: Hospital & Clinics
Functional Area: Medical, Health Care
Role: MD Gynaecologist Doctor
Employment Type: Full Time/Part-time/Locum
Experience: Minimum 3 Years of experience in the medical Gynecologist/OBS