Job ID 40777
If you’re looking for an MD job in India, you’ll have the choice between a public sector position and a private one. As a MD, you’ll receive the highest salary in a private hospital. You can also find a number of private practice jobs if you’re interested in a more challenging position. You can choose from a variety of medical specialties. The average salary of an MD doctor in India ranges between 10 to 15 LPA.
If you’re interested in an MD job, there are many private sector and public sector opportunities. During your training, you’ll develop both theoretical and practical knowledge and gain an edge over other candidates. Depending on where you live, you’ll have many options for a job. You can become an Anesthetist, a Bacteriologist, a Cardiologist, or a dermatologist.
Job & Responsibilities:
- Examining patients and taking their medical histories. Answering their questions.
- Treatment and diagnosis of injuries, illnesses or other conditions.
- Ordering, performance, interpretation and explanation of diagnostic tests for patients.
- Providing advice to patients about diet, hygiene and lifestyle changes.
- Update patient information to reflect current findings.
- Recommend treatment plans and design
- Prescription for medications or treatments.
- Patients can understand medical procedures.
- Work with other physicians to refer patients to specialists if necessary.
- Respecting medical laws
Role: MD Medicine Doctor
Education: MBBS/DNB/MD Medicine
Perks And Benefits: Salary Negotiable
Industry: Hospital And Clinics
Functional Area: Medical Healthcare
Employment Type: Full Time/Permanent job/Locum