Job ID 40758
The demand for radiologist jobs is increasing. As our population continues to age, there are more imaging studies needed. And as the number of these procedures grows, so does the need for radiologists. According to the 2013 American College of Radiology Commission on Human Resources Workforce Survey, the most in-demand specialties include MRI technologists, interventionalists, and nuclear medicine technologists. You can start your career by training for a radiologist job.
In India alone, the demand for radiologists is expected to increase by more than 10% by 2019. Despite the demand for radiologist professionals in India, there is a better scope for career growth in this field. As a radiologist, you will enjoy job security and growth prospects. With so many job opportunities in the healthcare industry, you can be sure that your search will lead you in the right direction.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To capture the best images, position patients.
- To ensure image quality, work with laboratory technicians.
- Discuss test results with other doctors.
- If necessary, discuss the results with patients and their family members.
- Equipment malfunctions can be fixed by working with engineers.
- To aid physicians in diagnosing patients, it is important to process X-rays promptly
- Before you use radiology equipment, make sure it is properly set up and functioning correctly.
- In preparation for imaging, review medical records and interview patients.
- Instruct patients to prepare for the procedure by properly preparing.
- Contrast material can be administered either orally or IV.
- When handling patient images, it is important to follow all federal, state and medical center guidelines.
Industry: Hospital And Clinics.
Functional Area: Medical Healthcare.
Role: Radiologist Doctor
Perks and Benefits: Salary Negotiable