Job ID 31632
We are looking for a community medical expert who is focused on population health. It should strive to protect and promote the community’s health and well-being through primary health care methods.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Academic, health research, and leadership abilities are required for community physicians.
- Disease prevention strategies should be put in place.
- You will be in charge of assessing community health needs, managing medical teams, and putting health promotion policies into action.
- Disease diagnosis and treatment must be implemented.
- You must notify the patient if you need to take or stop taking any medication.
- The recovery process and expected recovery time following treatment should be thoroughly explained.
- You must be compassionate and compassionate when dealing with patients.
- Preventive measures, as well as potential risks (if any), should be identified.
Role: Community Medicine Doctors
Education: MBBS/MD/ DNB – Community Medicine
Perks And Benefits: Salary Negotiable
Industry: Hospital And Clinics
Functional Area: Medical Healthcare
Employment Type: Full Time/Permanent job/Locum