Job ID 39440
We are here to provide a new job openings for orthopedic doctors. He / she must have well knowledge about musculoskeletal system of human. Able to treat the disease like musculoskeletal trauma, spine diseases, sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors, and congenital disorders both in surgical and non – surgical manner.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Able to examine, diagnose musculoskeletal disease, and follows treatment.
- Able to perform surgeries for patients with disorders, malformations, diseases, and injuries to the musculoskeletal system.
- He/she must plan and execute disease prevention and health-promotion programs
- Pursue medical research on diseases.
- Take care of patient and well communicator.
Perks and Benefits: Salary Negotiable
Role – Orthopedic Doctor
Functional Area: Medical, Health Care
Industry Type: Hospitals and clinics.
Qualification: MBBS,MS/MD/DNB – D. ORTH