Job ID 28119
We are searching for a compassionate, devoted pediatric nurse to oversee children’s medical and health care from infancy through late adolescence. The pediatric nurse will review a child’s symptoms and medical history, give basic treatment, provide recommended medicine, and evaluate the patient’s progress. The pediatric nurse will also provide families support and work with them to address their worries, anxieties, issues, and alternatives.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Working with children to diagnose their health and documenting patients’ symptoms and medical history for the doctor.
- Evaluating a child’s needs and giving first care
- Detecting changes in children’s symptoms and acting in emergencies.
- Participating in the treatment of children’s suffering.
- Administering medicines, collecting blood, and immunizing children in accordance with age-appropriate standards.
- Keeping precise records of temperature, pulse, respiration, and blood pressure.
- Assessing children for signs and symptoms of abuse
- Providing palliative care to children who are dying.
Qualification: B.Sc Nursing, Environmental Science, Biomedical, Any graduate
Role: ANM/GNM Nursing Staff
Job Type: Full Time/Permanent job/Locum
Perks and Benefits: Salary Negotiable
Functional Area: Medical, Health care, R&D, Pharmaceuticals
Industry Type: Hospital and clinic
How to Apply:
You can apply using the “Apply Now” button