Job ID 28341
Experience 1 Year
We’re searching for Radiologists who specialize in diagnosing and treating injuries and diseases utilizing medical imaging (radiology) techniques (exams/tests) such as X-rays, computed tomography (CT), magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), nuclear medicine, positron emission tomography (PET), and ultrasound.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To maintain and build knowledge, take part in continuing education programs.
- In the areas of medicines, resuscitation, emergencies, power outages, and infection control, implement protocols.
- Advice on the types and amounts of radiological equipment required to maintain premises
- Participate in radiology-related research initiatives.
- Radiation from radiographs (x-rays), high-energy sources, or natural or manufactured radioisotopes can be used to treat malignant interior or external growths
Industry Type: Hospital And Clinics.
Functional Area: Medical healthcare.
Role: MD Radiologist Doctor
1. 1-5 years of experience as a radiologist.
2. Excellent communication and patient management skills.
3. Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
4. Team player.
5. Good time management skills.
6. Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Perks and Benefits: Salary up to 1.80 lakh to 4.5 lakh per month
1. Outstanding references indicating a strong history of ethical patient care, outstanding collaboration skills.
2. Good Bedside Manner, demonstrating an understanding of patients’ concerns.
3. Details Oriented With Passion For Precision.
Employment Type: Full-Time/Part-time/Locum