Job ID 27221
We are looking for a pathologist who can examine blood samples and help us monitor and track blood-borne infections. He or she will be in charge of performing laboratory tests. He or she will be able to help other health care professionals make accurate diagnoses.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES –
1. Must be competent to perform and supervise the required tests.
2. Can interpret or give clinical advice based on test results.
Role – MD Pathologist Doctor
Functional Area – Clinics and hospitals
Industry Type – Healthcare
Qualification – MBBS/MD
Perks And Benefits: Salary Up to 1.75 lakh To 5 lakh.
- Pathologist skills –
1. Understanding of medicine and medical biology.
2. Analytical thinking ability.
3. Ability to accept criticism and perform well under pressure.
4. Ability to administer tests and obtain accurate results.
- Duties –
1. You need to schedule multiple follow-up visits for the patient to return to full health.
2. Keeping abreast of developments in the fields of pathology and medical practice.