Job ID 31773
Experience 1 Year
We are searching for a medical doctor with a doctorate in medicine. He or she should be able to evaluate patients with diseases or injuries, order diagnostic tests, and interpret the findings of these tests to identify what sickness a patient has or how severe a specific injury, such as a bone fracture or concussion.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- He or she should be able to order tests and discuss results with patients.
- He or she must be able to consult with patients in order to fully comprehend their symptoms and health problems.
- He or she must be able to instruct others on pain management strategies.
- He or she must determine whether treatments and/or medications are required and then prescribe them to the patient.
- He or she must recommend any necessary lifestyle adjustments. He or she should be able to make rapid judgments in critical situations.
- He or she should be able to communicate properly with the patients. He or she must plan and document the patient’s daily development.
- He or she must be mentally and physically strong enough to work long hours.
Role: MD Medicine Doctor
Education: MBBS/DNB/MD Medicine
Perks And Benefits: Salary Negotiable
Industry: Hospital And Clinics
Functional Area: Medical Healthcare
Employment Type: Full Time/Permanent job/Locum
3. Problem solving
5. Time management.