Job ID 31499
Experience 1 Year
Our firm is seeking a general surgeon with great expertise. With the lives of patients on the line, a strong eye-hand synchronization is vital for success. Performing at your greatest level of performance under pressure is a skill that must be developed. Enthusiasm, self-assurance, and a sense of self-awareness are essential.
Roles and Responsibilities
- He/she must be able to examine patients and in order to run tests and analyze the results.
- He/she must manage preoperative and postoperative treatment and procedures and ensure a successful surgery.
- He/she must have good communication skills
- He/she must ensure the safety and better recovery of the patient first.
- He/she must make a record and keep it up to date.
- He/she must follow the established surgical rules during surgery and use the advanced technologies for best results.
- He/she should have knowledge of at least the basic nine surgical areas.
- He/she devotes as much time as possible to help in the recovery of the patients.
- He/she must be polite with the children as well as elderly people.
Role- General Surgeon
Perks and Benefits- Salary Negotiable
Industry- Hospital and Clinics
Functional Area- Medical Healthcare
Employment Type- Full Time/permanent job/Locum