Job ID 40848
ANM nurses are the backbone of the Indian healthcare system. They are responsible for providing basic nursing care to patients in clinics, hospitals, and other healthcare facilities. They may also be responsible for record keeping, patient education, and other administrative tasks. ANM nurses typically have a nursing diploma or degree from a recognized institution. They must also be certified in basic life support and first aid. They must be able to work independently, as well as part of a team. They must be able to communicate effectively with patients and their families, as well as other healthcare professionals. ANM nurses play a vital role in the Indian healthcare system. They provide essential nursing care to patients in clinics and hospitals throughout the country. They are highly skilled
Role & Responsibilities
- Assessing, watching and speaking with patients
- Notifying patients of current health medical problems.
- Preparing patients for exams and treatment
- Monitor patients for side effects after treatment
- The medical team is responsible for creating, implementing, and evaluating patient care plans.
- Provide wound care, such as bandaging or cleaning
- Assistance with medical procedures when necessary
- Operating and monitoring medical equipment
- Urine and blood samples are required for lab work.
- Helping patients and their families with questions and providing information about care options.
- Registered practical and vocational nurses supervise nursing assistants and students.
Qualification: B.Sc Nursing, Environmental Science, Biomedical, Any graduate
Role: Nursing Job
Job Type: Full job/Locum
Perks and Benefits: Salary Negotiable
Functional Area: Medical, Health care, R&D, Pharmaceuticals
Industry Type: Hospital and clinic
How to Apply:
You can apply using the “Apply Now” button