Job ID 40554
We are seeking an analytical radiologist to join our team. Radiologist: You will use your medical imaging skills to create visual representations of certain areas of the body to diagnose and monitor treatment. Radiologists must have the ability to use medical imaging technology such as X-rays.
- To ensure that the medical imaging procedures are safe for them, it is important to evaluate their medical history.
- When necessary, suggest alternative methods of medical imaging.
- Information to patients regarding medical imaging.
- Use devices such as magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), and computer tomography scanners.
- Directing or performing radiology staff in order to perform image-guided diagnostic procedures.
- To achieve the highest quality image, we work with radiology technicians.
- Interpreting diagnostic imaging results to make diagnoses.
- Discussing results with doctors.
- Writing reports on results and diagnoses.
- Follow medical protocols when needed for bleeding, resuscitation or other emergency situations
Industry Type: Hospital And Clinics.
Functional Area: Medical healthcare.
Role: MD Radiologist Doctor
Perks and Benefits: Salary Negotiable
Employment Type: Full-Time/Part-time/Locum