Job ID 31657
Experience 1 Year
We are looking for a community medical expert who is concerned about the population’s health. It should strive to protect and promote the community’s health and well-being through primary health care methods.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Academic, health research, and leadership capabilities are necessary for community physicians.
- You must put in place a disease prevention strategy.
- Assessing community health needs, managing medical teams, and advocating for health promotion policies are all part of the job.
- Disease must be diagnosed and treated.
- You must notify the patient if you need to take or stop taking any medication.
- You must fully explain the recovery process as well as the expected time of recovery after treatment.
- Compassion and compassion are required when dealing with patients.
- It should specify the precautions to be taken as well as the possibility of risk (if any).
Role: Community Medicine Doctors
Education: MBBS/MD/ DNB – Community Medicine
Perks And Benefits: Salary Negotiable
Industry: Hospital And Clinics
Functional Area: Medical Healthcare
Employment Type: Full Time/Permanent job/Locum