Job ID 40273
Anesthesia doctors are required before any surgical procedure of any patient to provide accurate medical aid to the patient directly or indirectly in all cases and to ensure that the patient is fit for surgery. Anesthesia doctor’s job to give the right advice to the patient, so that he gets well soon
Roles and Responsibilities
1) Doctors will work closely with full-time intensivists and anesthetists in the hospital.
2) Anesthesia doctors should visit the ICU and ward of the admitted patients from time to time with the RMO on duty every day.
3) Admitting patients to the hospital when you need them
5) Doctors should consult those consultants under whom the patient has been admitted to the hospital,
6) In an emergency, you will treat the patient as soon as possible; if you are out of the hospital, then try to reach the hospital early
7) Always participate in the development of hospital prescribed anesthesia part and critical care treatment protocols and guidelines so that you can have more
8) You will be very strict while treating the patient and take strict action against the staff for negligence.
Interested candidates can forward their C.V. to DoctifyIndia@gmail.com or call on this no. 9873770804
Role: Jobs For Anesthesia Doctors
Functional Area: Medical Health Care
Industry Type: Hospitals and Clinics
Qualification: MBBS/Diploma in Anesthesiologist/DNB/MD
Perks and Benefits: Salary Negotiable