Job ID 36911
Experience 1 Year
We are looking for a gynecologist who can recommend treatments for sexual and reproductive wellness, including pelvic exams, cervical cytology, cancer screening, and diagnosis and treatment of genital disorders. They diagnose and treat conceptually based infections such as endometriosis, infertility, uterine enlargement and pelvic pain.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- You must have the ability to clear the required exam without thinking.
- You must have the ability to identify destructive developments in the patient’s conceptual structure.
- You should have the option to discuss things that can be touched upon with patients and their families.
- You should not cause discomfort to the patient and should keep the environment calm and safe.
- Under pressure, you must have the ability to find solutions in quick options.
- You have to be an incredible communicator.
- You must never disclose patient privacy data.
If the patient or his family requests it, you should be able to explain the situation and check the results of the test.
Perks and Benefits: Salary Negotiable
Industry Type: Hospital & Clinics
Functional Area: Medical, Health Care
Role: Gynecologists’ Doctor
Employment Type: Full Time/Part time/Locum