Job ID 31535
Experience 1 Year
We are looking for a cardiologist. He/she as a Cardiologist must treat patients ongoing, long-term illnesses and respond to emergency and works with the bioelectric impulses of the heart to help identify and treat problems, such as irregular heartbeats, through medication and invasive procedures as well as supports and treats patients with heart failure, including cardiac transplants.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- A patient’s health should be examined and evaluated.
- It is possible to treat chronic cardiovascular diseases with the proper medicines.
- Diagnosis and assessment of cardiovascular disease in patients
- Cardiovascular surgery is recommended for patients with heart issues.
- A patient’s health can be measured and tracked.
1. Applied to understand standard medical principles.
2. Should be able to comply with all regulations and laws.
3. High standards of ethical and moral conduct.
4. Should have excellent verbal communication and listening skills.
5. Good organizational and time management skills.
Perks and Benefits: Salary Negotiable
Industry Type: Hospital and clinics.
Functional Area: Medical health care.
Role: Cardiologist Doctor
Employment Type: Full Time/Permanent job/Locum