Job ID 33405
We appoint a cardiac surgeon. A physician should evaluate patients ‘ability to cope with cardiac or surgical stress and assist surgeons with aggressive cardiology in managing patients’ strategies for surgery, including patients.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES –
- Should be able to prescribe and administer medications in accordance with state and federal statutes.
- Should be able to perform and interpret diagnosis, test and perform a procedure within the physician’s arc of expertise.
1. Applied to understand standard medical principles.
2. Should be able to comply with all regulations and laws.
3. High standards of ethical and moral conduct.
4. Should have excellent verbal communication and listening skills.
5. Good organizational and time management skills.
Perks and Benefits: Salary Negotiable
Industry Type: Hospital and clinics.
Functional Area: Medical health care.
Role: Cardiolgist Doctor
Employment Type: Full Time/Permanent job/Locum