Job ID 33847
A cardiologist is needed to diagnose and treat heart and circulatory problems. To function effectively, he/she must have excellent communication skills and be willing to collaborate with experts in a variety of fields.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- As you converse with your patients, you must discover their medical history and symptoms.
- Diagnostic tests are required to determine the cause and kind of an illness.
- Whenever possible, the patient should be made aware of the results of each test.
- It is crucial to inform the patient about the many therapy choices available.
- Testing and therapy require the collaboration of medical professionals.
- The capacity to give recommendations for postoperative care and educate patients on good life practices.
Experience: Experienced and fresher both can apply for this role.
Perks and Benefits: Salary Negotiable
Industry Type: Hospital and clinics.
Functional Area: Medical health care.
Role: Cardiologist Doctor
Employment Type: Full Time/Permanent job/Locum