Job ID 28897
We are looking for a family medicine doctor. He/she should provide comprehensive wellness and comfort to the patient and their families. Focusing on illness prevention as well as treatment of it provides as clear information as possible and must not withhold any useful information.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- He/ she ensures that the patient is fit enough to undergo any kind of test which requires blood or not eating for hours.
- He/she creates the care plan for the patient.
- He/she makes sure that patients understand what is happening within their body or what illness they are suffering.
- He/she should be able to get patients ready for tests or any type of surgery if required.
- He/she should be able to provide safe pre-operative and post-operative care.
- He/she must be able to provide pain relief to patients.
- He/she can monitor the patient’s condition and make a record.
- He/she must keep check upon their blood pressure, heart activity, oxygen, and carbon dioxide levels, breathing, and body temperature.
- He/she should be able to communicate with the patient.
- He/she should be able to work with a range of other health professionals, such as surgeons, operating department practitioners, theater nurses, and to ensure patient wellbeing.
- He/she must show empathy towards patients and their families and must have patience.
- He/she must respect and maintain the confidentiality of the patient’s personal information.
Role: Family Medicine Doctors
Education: MBBS/MD/MS/DNB – Family Medicine
Perks And Benefits: Salary Negotiable
Industry: Hospital And Clinics
Functional Area: Medical Healthcare
Employment Type: Full Time/Permanent job/Locum