Job ID 21838
Experience 5 Years
We are looking for a dedicated and compassionate pediatrician to be responsible for the medical care of children from infancy to adolescence. You have to provide medicines, growth and development monitoring, and immunization tracking and administering. You will also care for children with chlorine conditions.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES –
1. Should be able to collect, record and maintain patient information and histories.
2. Should be able to prescribe and administer treatments, therapies, medications, vaccination.
Role: Pediatrician jobs
Functional Area: Medical health care.
Industry Type: Hospitals And Clinics
Perks and Benefits: Salary up to 2 lakh to 7 lakh.
1. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to relate to children.
2. Should have strong decision-making, diagnostic and problem-solving skills.
3. Should have good organizational skills.
4. Should have good leadership and teamwork skills.
5. Should be caring and compassionate, when working with children or their families.
1. You Have To Treat Infants And Children.
2. Your duty is to provide medical care to patients’ newborn babies.
Employment Type: Full Time/Part time/Locum
Experience: Minimum 5 Years experience in the pediatric job