Job ID 40611
We are looking for a pathologist to examine blood samples and assist us in tracking and monitoring a blood-borne disease. This person will also be responsible for conducting laboratory tests. He or she will be expected to help other healthcare professionals make accurate diagnoses.
ROLE and RESPONSIBILITIES-
1. Competent to supervise and conduct required testing
2. Based on test results, be able to give a clinical interpretation of counsel.
Role – Pathologist Doctor
Functional Area – Clinics and hospitals
Industry Type – Healthcare
Qualification – MBBS/MD
Perks And Benefits: Salary Negotiable
1. Understanding Biology and Medicine.
2. Ability to think critically.
3. Ability to take criticisms and work well under pressure
4. Ability to administer tests and obtain accurate results.
1. It is important to schedule as many follow up appointments as possible to ensure that the patient returns to full health.
2. Keep up-to-date with the latest developments in medical practice and pathology.