Job ID 26711
Experience 1 Year
Searching for an expert in cardiology In addition to heart and circulation care, a cardiologist offers patients a variety of therapy choices. These tests, diagnosis, and treatment options can help determine a patient’s cardiovascular health. For cardiac doctors to be able to treat patients with serious medical conditions, they must be able to make critical decisions about their patient’s care and be mentally tough. Work effectively with people in a variety of situations is also a requirement for good performance.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Patient records should be kept.
- For the purpose of diagnosing and comprehending, tests should be conducted
- Use medical imaging tools (MRI/CT) to your advantage
- Carry out surgical procedures
- Discuss symptoms and treatment options with the patient
1. Applied to understand standard medical principles.
2. Should be able to comply with all regulations and laws.
3. High standards of ethical and moral conduct.
4. Should have excellent verbal communication and listening skills.
5. Good organizational and time management skills.
Experience: 1 to 10 years of experience As a medical cardiologist
Perks and Benefits: Salary up to 2 Lakh – 6 Lakh per month, work in shift duty.
Industry Type: Hospital and clinics.
Functional Area: Medical health care.
Role: Cardiologist Doctor
Employment Type: Full Time/Permanent job/Locum