Job ID 40710
Orthopedic jobs are plentiful in all locations in India. You can find jobs at any location and level of experience. You can apply online for these positions by following some easy steps. Moreover, you can also sign up for job alerts through our website. You’ll receive an e-mail containing the latest openings in the field. If you’re interested, you can visit our page and browse through all of the job listings.
When applying for an orthopedic job, it’s important to remember that you’ll be working with a variety of patients. While you’re in the office, you’ll be on your feet for hours every day. Taking a break is not an option. Often, there’s no time to recover from work. In addition to the high stress levels, you’ll also have to deal with emotional exhaustion. This is not good for your overall health.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Treat patients suffering from skeletal injuries or diseases.
- Follow established guidelines when performing orthopedic surgery.
- To avoid accidents, make sure you use medical equipment and tools correctly.
To ensure the highest quality patient care, you should work with nurses, ER physicians and other hospital departments.
- To diagnose the patient’s illness, recommend appropriate diagnostic tests.
- Assess the symptoms of patients and create treatment plans.
- Follow documentation guidelines to monitor and document the patient’s progress
- Educate patients on treatment options.
- Keep up-to-date records regarding patient services and treatment.
- Talk to patients about their medical history.
- Assess the patient’s health and prescribe the appropriate medication.
- You should promptly address staff and patient concerns.
- Regular staff meetings are a good way to share any updates or issues.
- Assist clinical staff in fulfilling their job duties.
- For professional development, take medical courses
Perks and Benefits: Salary Negotiable
Role – Orthopedic Doctor
Functional Area: Medical, Health Care
Industry Type: Hospitals and clinics.
Qualification: MBBS,MS/MD/DNB – D. ORTH