Job ID 26115
We are looking for an MD medicine doctor. He/she should be able to identify symptoms and signs according to that, create treatment plans and provide health advice to patients, specialized in specific areas of health, such as dermatology, neurology, gastroenterology, or gynecology.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- He/she should be able to order and discuss test results with patients.
- He/she must be able to consult with patients to understand their symptoms and health concerns.
- He/she must be able to teach pain management techniques.
- He/she must examine if there is any need for therapies and/or medicines and prescribe them to the patient.
- He/she must suggest any lifestyle changes if needed.
- He/she should be able to make quick decisions under crucial circumstances.
- He/she should be able to talk to the patients clearly.
- He/she must create and record the patient’s daily progress.
- He/she must be mentally as well as physically strong enough to work for long hours.
- He/she must be able to prescribe the best alternative medication or treatment to the patient’s injuries.
- He/she should keep detailed notes of appointments of patients, including tests, treatments prescribed, and test results as well.
- He/she should be polite and show empathy towards the patient and their families.
- He/she must make regular checkups and ensure there is no danger to the patient’s health.
- He/she must be able to work under stressful circumstances.
Role: MD Internal Medicine
Education: MBBS/MD/DNB Medicine
1. Two years of experience practicing as a primary doctor.
2. Fantastic counseling skills.
3. Great management and leadership skills.
4. Excellent decision-making skills in communication.
5. Superb organizational and time management skills.
6. Should have any tentacle ability and time management skills.
Industry: Hospital and clinics
Functional Area: Medical health care
Employment Type: Full Time/Permanent job/Locum
3. Problem solving
5. Time management