Job ID 28321
We are looking for a gynecologist who can provide sexual and reproductive health services, including pelvic tests, cervical cytology, cancer screening, and detection and treatment of vaginal infections. They diagnose and treat diseases of the reproductive system such as endometriosis, infertility, ovarian cysts, and pelvic pain.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- You should be able to discuss the issues with the patient and prescribe the best treatment.
- You should monitor patients’ conditions and progress and reevaluate treatments as necessary.
- You must be able to perform cesarean sections or other surgical procedures as required to preserve patients’ health and deliver babies safely.
- You should be able to develop appropriate treatment plans that provide the highest level of care while considering and respecting patient preferences.
- You must maintain follow-ups to ensure a speedy recovery of the patient.
- You should be able to monitor the patients throughout the pregnancy.
- You should be able to create a birth plan and perform ultrasounds, and weekly check-ups.
- You must educate patients and their families on reproductive health issues and disease prevention.
- You should provide care and treat women during prenatal, natal, and post-natal periods.
- You must be able to work for hours without any break.
- You must be able to use all medical instruments needed for treatment.
- You must have great decision-making skills.
Industry Type: Hospital & Clinics
Functional Area: Medical, Health Care
Role: IVF Gynecologist Doctor
Employment Type: Full Time/Part-time/Locum
Experience: Minimum 1 Year of experience in the medical Gynecologist/OBS