Job ID 26146
Experience 3 Years
We are looking for a gynecologist who has medical knowledge of dealing with the health of the female reproductive system. He/she must have the ability to advise patients on how to cope with the symptoms of menopause and perimenopause and provide post-operative medical assistance.
Roles and Responsibilities
- He/she must collect and study the patient’s past medical history to provide better solutions.
- He/she should be able to treat the infectious areas such as the cervix, ovaries, and fallopian tubes.
- He/she must keep and create a record of the patient’s condition.
- He/she must have excellent problem-solving skills.
- He/she should be able to make decisions quickly under crucial circumstances.
- He/she should be able to monitor the patients throughout the pregnancy.
- He/she must ensure the safety of the patient’s privacy.
- He/she must educate patients and their families on reproductive health issues and disease prevention.
- He/she must show compassion and patience towards patients.
Perks and Benefits
Salary up to 1.5 lakh to 4 lakh.
Industry Type: Hospital & Clinics.
Functional Area: Medical, Gynecology Department.
Role: Gynecologist Consultation
Employment Type: Full Time/Part-time/Locum
Experience: 3 Year experience in the Gynecologist/OBS