Job ID 31273
Experience 1 Year
We require a General Medicine doctor to diagnose, treat, and assist prevent illnesses and injuries that are common in the general population. In addition, he/she may refer patients to experts for additional diagnosis or treatment as necessary.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide nutrition, exercise, hygiene, and disease prevention advice to patients and community members. When required, refer patients to medical experts or other practitioners.
- Deliver infants and provide prenatal and postnatal care to mothers.
- To coordinate therapy, collaborate with nurses, social workers, rehabilitation therapists, pharmacists, psychologists, and other health care professionals.
- In charge of patient care workers.
- Remove, repair, or enhance the functioning of sick or damaged body parts and systems on patients.
Role: General Medicine Doctor
Education: Internal Medicine / General Medicine
Perks And Benefits: Salary Negotiable
Industry: Hospital And Clinics
Functional Area: Medical Healthcare
Employment Type: Full Time/Permanent job/Locum