Job ID 31299
Experience 2 Years
We are looking for an analytical radiologist to join our team of medical professionals. You must be a successful regular radiologist as you must be able to use medical imaging technologies such as X-rays, CT scans, ultrasound, and MRI is and successfully execute and interpret the medical images in order to aid the diagnostic and treatment process
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- MRIs and CT scans can provide images of the body that can be analyzed.
- Other medical experts can be informed of your results by helping you communicate with them.
- If necessary, a family member can be notified.
- Percutaneous transluminal angioplasty and transhepatic biliary drainage are examples of procedures.
- It is possible to improve your image quality by working with a lab tech.
- Think about consulting with other radiologists and specialists for help and guidance.
- When resuscitation, blood loss, or infection are involved, particular protocols must be followed.
- So that they can make an educated decision, let your patients know about different possibilities.
Industry: Hospital And Clinics.
Functional Area: Medical Healthcare.
Role: Radiologist Doctor
Perks and Benefits: Salary Negotiable