Job ID 33096
Experience 1 Year
We are looking for someone who specializes in gynecology and can diagnose and treat vaginal infections in pelvic examination, cervical cytology, risk screening and other sexual and reproductive health services. Endometriosis, infertility, ovarian cysts and pelvic pain are examples of complications of the regenerative structure that need to be identified and treated.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- You should make an unequivocal choice to complete the required test.
- You should be able to recognize unpleasant changes in the patient’s fundamental plan.
- You should be able to discuss sensitive topics with patients and their families.
- You should avoid making the patient feel ill and provide a calm and safe environment.
- When time is of the essence, you should make the decision to manage things quickly.
- You should be an excellent communicator.
- To maintain the field’s balance, you should never reveal the patient’s sensitive information to anybody.
- You should be able to evaluate the problem with the patient or their family if the patient or their family requests it.
Perks and Benefits: Salary Negotiable
Industry Type: Hospital & Clinics
Functional Area: Medical, Health Care
Role: Gynecologist Doctor
Employment Type: Full Time/Part-time/Locum