Job ID 31552
Experience 2 Years
We’re looking for a gynecologist who can do pelvic testing, cervical cytology, hazard screening, and analyze and treat vaginal contamination, among other sexual and regenerative wellbeing administrations. Endometriosis, infertility, ovarian cysts, and pelvic unease are generally issues related to the regenerative system that ought to be analyzed and treated, all things considered.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- You should make an unequivocal choice to complete the required test.
- You should be able to recognize alarming changes in the patient’s relevant system.
- You should have the option of discussing sensitive topics with patients and their families.
- You should avoid making the patient feel uncomfortable and provide a calm and safe environment.
- When time is of the essence, you should choose to deal with things quickly.
- You should be an excellent communicator.
- To maintain the field’s balance, you should never reveal the patient’s sensitive information to anybody.
- You should be able to discuss the situation and share test findings with the patient or their family if they require it.
Perks and Benefits: Salary Negotiable
Industry Type: Hospital & Clinics
Functional Area: Medical, Health Care
Role: Gynecologist Doctor
Employment Type: Full Time/Part-time/Locum