Job ID 30472
Experience 1 Year
We are searching for a gynecologist who can provide sexual and reproductive health services such as pelvic exams, cervical cytology, cancer screening, and vaginal infection identification and treatment. They must detect and treat reproductive system disorders such as endometriosis, infertility, ovarian cysts, and pelvic pain.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- You should be able to complete the required test without hesitation.
- You should be able to identify the cancerous growths in the patient’s reproductive system.
- You must be able to talk about sensitive topics with patients and their families.
- You must not make the patient feel uneasy and must maintain a calm and secure environment.
- Under pressure, you should be able to make quick decisions.
- You must be an excellent communicator.
- You should never reveal the patient’s private information to anyone in order to maintain the field’s dignity.
- If the patient or their family requests it, you should be able to explain the scenarios and discuss test results.
Perks and Benefits: Salary Negotiable
Industry Type: Hospital & Clinics
Functional Area: Medical, Health Care
Role: Gynaecologist Doctor
Employment Type: Full Time/Part-time/Locum