Job ID 38789
We are eagerly looking for a senior gynaecologist resident doctor who specializes in the care of women as well as their reproductive health. One must provide medical treatment to women, focusing on issues related to reproductive organs.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Record and update patients’ medical records.
- Explain test results, treatment options, diagnoses to the patients.
- Perform certain diagnoses test with the patient which includes STD tests, Pap smears, ultrasound, etc.
- Refer patients to other health care specialists if needed.
- Educate the patient on reproductive health issues and diseases prevention.
TYPE OF JOB
- You should be emotionally strong to handle the
- Pressure in difficult and emergency situation
- You are required to treat infections in cervix
- You also need to diagnose fallopian tubes and ovaries with the fungal infections
- You are supposed to conduct cancer screening of vaginal infections
Perks and Benefits: Salary Negotiable
Industry Type: Hospital & Clinics
Functional Area: Medical, Health Care
Role: Gynecologist Doctor
Employment Type: Full Time/Part-time/Locum