Job ID 28863
We are looking for a general surgeon. You should have absolute knowledge of the entire surgical process, from the beginning of the surgery to post-operative management. You in addition must have the knowledge of such as elective surgery, tonsillectomy, or hemorrhoids, and other
Roles and Responsibilities-
- During the surgical procedure, you must be able to control any situation and make quick decisions.
- You must oversee preoperative and postoperative care and procedures in order to ensure a successful surgery.
- You must be an excellent communicator as well as an expert in understanding the patient’s problems.
- You must schedule follow-up appointments with patients and keep track of their health conditions.
- You must keep track of everything and keep it up to date.
- To achieve the best results, you must adhere to the established surgical rules and employ cutting-edge technology.
- You should be familiar with at least the first nine surgical areas.
- You must devote as much time as possible to assisting the patients’ recovery.
- You must maintain the utmost respect for the patient’s dignity and not withhold any important information from the patient.
Role- General Surgeon Doctor
Perks and Benefits- Salary Negotiable
Industry- Hospital and Clinics
Functional Area- Medical Healthcare
Employment Type- Full Time/permanent job/Locum