Job ID 31266
Experience 1 Year
We are looking for a responsible Physician that will evaluate patients and treat diseases in order to provide high-quality medical care. You will also be in charge of duties targeted at promoting and good behavior. This is one of the most demanding jobs, but it is also one of the most rewarding.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Respond to patients’ medical/health problems by evaluating their medical/health history and providing appropriate diagnosis, investigation, treatment, and referral.
- Maintain your objectivity and confidentiality
- Connect with medical experts in the community and hospitals
- In collaboration with other health professionals, promote health education.
- Organize preventative medical programs for certain people
- Provide specialized clinics for certain ailments or demographics, such as diabetes, smoking cessation, and newborn babies
- Achieve government goals for certain treatments, such as childhood vaccinations
Role: General Medicine Doctor
Education: MBBS/MD/DNB – General Medicine
Perks And Benefits: Salary Negotiable
Industry: Hospital And Clinics
Functional Area: Medical Healthcare
Employment Type: Full Time/Permanent job/Locum