Job ID 28351
Seeking radiologists who specialize in collecting and interpreting medical pictures in order to diagnose and cure diseases Diagnostic radiologists, particularly those who can evaluate ultrasounds, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), and computed tomography(CT), are required.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Examining a patient’s medical history to make sure that the various medical imaging procedures won’t harm them.
- When necessary, suggesting alternative medical imaging techniques.
- The process of educating patients on medical imaging
- A CT scanner or an MRI machine is used.
- Imaging-guided diagnostic procedures performed or directed by radiology staff
- Assisting radiology lab technicians in achieving the highest possible image quality
- Diagnosis is determined by interpreting the results of diagnostic imaging procedures.
Industry: Hospital And Clinics.
Functional Area: Medical Healthcare.
Role: Female Radiologist Doctor
Perks and Benefits: Salary up to 2 lakh to 4.5 lakh per month
1. Have a minimum of 2-5 years of experience in this field.
2. Outstanding social work care and skills.
3. Keep your critical thinking and basic reasoning ability strong.
4. You must work with the patient to feel empathy for them.
5. When using diagnostic equipment, extensive experience is required.
1. Particularly recommended for achievements characterized by perseverance and exciting potential.
2. Talk to the patient and find out what his or her preferences are.
3. A strong desire for accuracy and precision.