Job ID 31310
Experience 1 Year
We are searching for a gynecologist who can provide sexual and regenerative wellness services such as pelvic exams, cervical cytology, threat screening, and vaginal sickness identification and treatment. Endometriosis, infertility, ovarian cysts, and pelvic pain should all be recognized and treated as conceptive system problems.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- You should make an unequivocal choice to complete the required test.
- You should be able to recognize the detrimental developments inside the patient’s conceptual system.
- You should have the option of discussing sensitive topics with patients and their families.
- You must avoid making the patient feel uneasy and will maintain a calm and secure environment.
- When you are under pressure, you should make the decision to settle for quick solutions.
- You should be an excellent communicator.
- To maintain track of the field’s balance, you should never reveal the patient’s sensitive information to anybody.
- If the patient or their family wants it, you should be able to explain the situation and review test findings.
Perks and Benefits: Salary Negotiable
Industry Type: Hospital & Clinics
Functional Area: Medical, Health Care
Role: Gynecologist Doctor
Employment Type: Full Time/Part-time/Locum