Job ID 27859
We are looking for a nephrologist. He/she should be able to create an appropriate action plan; Kidney disease is both a common cause and a common result of high blood pressure. It’s often difficult for general physicians to diagnose blood protein and creatinine levels because of the two main tests. They should be able to run and interpret the rest correctly.
Roles and Responsibilities
- They should order and run tests as soon as possible for the patients to ensure from which disease the patient is suffering.
- They should be able to discuss the test results with the patients freely and should provide as accurate information as possible about their injuries and illness.
- They must collect and study the patient’s past medical history to provide better treatment.
- They should guide them on any lifestyle changes or changes in their diet.
- They must be able to take good care of all the patients and help them for their better and quick recovery.
- They should be able to talk to the patients.
- They must be able to prescribe the best alternative medication or treatment to the patient’s condition.
- They should keep a regular record and a constant check upon the patients with injuries.
- They should be able to prescribe the medicines and treatment to the patient’s illness and must be able to order, read results as accurately as possible.
- They have to follow as many follow-up visits as necessary to restore the patient’s full health recovery.
- They should refer patients to specialists when needed based on the outcome of their test.
- They must have compassionate behaviour towards patients and their families.
- They must be able to work for hours without any break.
- They must be patient and speak politely to the patient.
Perks and Benefits: Salary Negotiable
Industry Type: Hospital & Clinics
Functional Area: Medical, Health Care
Role: Nephrologist Doctor
Employment Type: Full Time/Part-time/Locum
Education: MBBS/DM/DNB in Nephrology