Job ID 28349
Experience 1 Year
To diagnose and treat diseases, we need radiologists who can read ultrasounds, MRIs, and CT scans (CT).
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Patients should be positioned such that the highest-quality pictures may be obtained.
- Collaborate with lab professionals to ensure the quality of the photographs you provide.
- Discuss the findings of the tests with additional doctors.
- Discuss the findings with the patient and, if necessary, family members.
- With the help of engineers, troubleshoot equipment issues.
- Transform X-rays as soon as possible to aid doctors in their diagnosis.
- Prepare the radiological equipment for usage in order to produce accurate scans.
- In order to prepare for imaging, review medical records and interview patients to obtain a better understanding of their medical history.
Industry Type: Hospital And Clinics.
Functional Area: Medical healthcare.
Role: DMRD Radiologist Doctor
Perks and Benefits: Salary Negotiable
Employment Type: Full-Time/Part-time/Locum