Job ID 25452
Experience 1 Year
Doctors who specialize in critical care treat patients who are seriously sick. There is a lot of direct interaction between the doctors and patients, and they are typically the primary contact for family members. It’s the job of critical care doctors to keep track of the patient’s status and recognize any small changes. As important members of the multidisciplinary health care team, these Doctors rely heavily on technology in their work. They must be able to work with other members of the health care team such as physicians and case managers. They must also have the capacity to work well with other nursing professionals.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- ICU trauma and post-surgery patients needing care, evaluations, and treatments are provided in the ICU.
- Patient assessment, notification of physicians of clinical changes, and preparation and implementation of patient care plans were all part of the job.
- Verify vital signs, airway sufficiency, and level of consciousness/pain awareness.
- Be sympathetic and non-technical while explaining the patient’s situation to the family.
- Dispense medicines based on a patient’s medical condition (IV, Sub-Q, etc.)
PRE-REQUISITES FOR THE POSITION
- As a registered doctor, you must have the Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification.
Perks and Benefits: Salary up to 2 lakh to 5 lakh.
Industry Type: Hospital & Clinic
Functional Area: Medical, Health Care
Role: Critical Care Doctor
Employment Type: Full Time/Part-time/Locum