Job ID 39997
A career as a consultant Pediatrician job is one of the most popular careers in India. As the demand for skilled and professional Pediatricians is increasing, so too is the future of Pediatricians. If you are interested in children and want to diagnose their problems, you can make a good living as a Pediatrician. Pediatricians look after children’s physical, mental, and emotional health from infancy through adolescence.
Roles and Responsibilities –
- Pediatrician examines the health and normal physical development of newborns and young children.
- Examine sick children to determine their condition and ask intuitive questions to gather information about symptoms
Prescribe and interpret appropriate laboratory tests to obtain more information about possible infections or abnormalities
- Prepare and administer vaccines according to the Government Immunization Plan.
- Pediatric doctors examine and treat injuries and refer minor patients to other disciplines (e.g., surgeons, ophthalmologists, orthopedists, etc.)
- Advise parents on children’s diet, exercise and preventive measures
- Keep up-to-date records of patients’ illnesses, surgeries or other medical episodes (allergic shocks, injuries, etc.).
- Keep abreast of advances in pediatrics and best practices by attending seminars and conferences.
Role: Consultant Pediatrician Doctors
Functional area: Medical health care.
Industry: Hospitals and clinics.
Qualifications: MBBS, pediatric critical care, pediatric cardiology.