Job ID 25512
Looking for orthopedics. To treat various musculoskeletal problems, such as sports injuries, joint pain, and back problems, both surgical and non-surgical methods should be used.
Roles And Responsibilities:
1. Patient information and records will have to be collected and analyzed.
2. Prescribing and managing treatments such as surgery and medication are very important.
Perks and Benefits: Salary up to 1.50 lakh to 5 lakh.
Role – Consultant Doctor
Functional Area: Medical, Health Care
Industry Type: Hospitals and clinics.
Qualification: MBBS,MS/MD/DNB – D. ORTH
1. The test must be very accurate in diagnosis and application.
2. Must have the ability to make rational decisions and solve problems.
3. You must be able to organize yourself well to succeed.
4. Candidates must have a strong sense of leadership and teamwork.
5. The ability to work empathetically with patients or family members is essential.
1. Patients of all ages should be treated for musculoskeletal diseases.
2. Medical services must be provided to patients.