Job ID 25447
We are looking for a person who specializes in orthopedics. To treat a variety of musculoskeletal issues, such as injuries caused by sports, joint pain, and back problems, you must have the capacity to use both nonsurgical and surgical approaches.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES –
1. Should be able to collect, record and maintain patient information and history.
2. Should be able to prescribe and administer treatments, surgeries, medications, etc.
Perks and Benefits: Salary Negotiable
Role – Consultant Orthopedic Doctor
Functional Area: Medical, Health Care
Industry Type: Hospitals and clinics.
Qualification: MBBS,MS/MD/DNB – D. ORTH
1. Excellent skills in precision and using diagnostic tests.
2. Should have strong skills in decision-making, analytical thinking, and problem-solving.
3. Should have good organizational skills.
4. Should have strong skills in leadership and teamwork.
5. Should be caring and compassionate in nature, when working with patients and their families.
1. You have to treat patients of all ages with musculoskeletal conditions.
2. Your duty will be to provide medical care to patients.