Job ID 27633
Seeking an ophthalmologist who can treat a wide range of problems, including cataracts, glaucoma, squints, eye traumas, infectious eye illnesses, and age-related degenerative eye conditions. As an ophthalmologist, you’ll work with patients of all ages, from preterm infants to the elderly.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure that patients receive high-quality treatment
- Work with other physicians and workers in a multidisciplinary team
- Prescribe eye care products
- Assist patients with specialist eye therapies
- Learn about the latest developments in the treatment, diagnosis, and prevention of eye diseases.
Perks and Benefits: Salary Negotiable
Industry Type: Hospital & Clinics
Functional Area: Medical, Health Care
Role: Ophthalmologist Doctor
Employment Type: Full Time/Part-time/Locum