Job ID 26391
Experience 1 Year
We are looking for specialists in general medicine. You must be able to treat most ailments and provide comprehensive medical care to people of all ages.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Requires the ability to collect, record, and track patient information and records.
2. Requires the ability to recommend medications, provide primary health care, counseling patients, and perform other treatments.
Role: MD Medicine Doctor
Education: MBBS/DNB/MD Medicine
Perks And Benefits: Salary Negotiable
Industry: Hospital And Clinics
Functional Area: Medical Healthcare
Employment Type: Full Time/Permanent job/Locum
1. Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to relate to a patient.
2. Involves analytical, logical, and critical thinking.
3. Discuss medical issues, approve, and prescribe medication with the patient.
4. You must have organizational abilities.
5. When it comes to a patient, you need to work with empathy.
1. Must treat patients of all ages.
2. You need to give medical care to all patients.