Job ID 40279
Experience 1 Year
Apply for critical care jobs in clinics or hospitals in India. Critical care is the best future in the government and private sector. The job of a critical care doctor is to diagnose and treat medical diseases and conditions. Along with this, the field of neonatology has to be responsible for providing medical care by the laws, rules and regulations of the current medical staff and the policies and procedures of the hospital.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- The job of a critical care doctor is to treat serious illnesses.
- Working closely with a broader team at the medical and paramedical levels
- To monitor the training programs of medical and paramedical staff regularly
- The doctor’s job is to give the right advice to the patient about the disease.
- Regular follow up of patients admitted under critical care medicine
- Coordination of research and academic activities of the department
- Any other work assigned by the Head of the Department/Management from time to time.
Industry Type: Hospital & Clinic
Functional Area: Medical, Health Care
Role: Consultant Critical Care Doctor Jobs
Employment Type: Full Time/Part-time/Locum