Job ID 31713
Experience 1 Year
We are looking for a community medical expert who cares about the health of the population. It should strive to protect and promote the health and well-being of the community through primary health care methods.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Community physicians must excel in academic, health research, and leadership skills.
- You must implement a disease prevention plan.
- Must assess community health needs, manage medical team, and advocate for health promotion policies.
- Must diagnose and treat disease.
- You must inform the patient if you need to take any medication or stop taking any medication.
- You must fully explain the recovery process and the expected recovery time after treatment.
- When dealing with patients, you must have compassion and compassion.
- It should indicate the precautions and the possibility of risk (if any).
Role: Community Medicine Doctors
Education: MBBS/MD/ DNB – Community Medicine
Perks And Benefits: Salary Negotiable
Industry: Hospital And Clinics
Functional Area: Medical Healthcare
Employment Type: Full Time/Permanent job/Locum